Daniels Justs joined the Institute of Electronics and Computer Science in 2018. The same year he graduated and received a Master of Engineering degree in Electronics from Riga Technical University where he currently is continuing his studies in the doctorate study program. His main field of interests are image processing, machine learning, digital signal processing and self-driving vehicles.
Participation in projects
- Pētījums par datorredzes paņēmienu attīstību industrijas procesu norises automatizācijai (DIPA) #ESIF
- Advancing fail-aware, fail-safe, and fail-operational electronic components, systems, and architectures for highly and fully automated driving to make future mobility safer, more efficient, affordable, and end-user acceptable (AUTODRIVE) #H2020
- Advanced packaging for photonics, optics and electronics for low cost manufacturing in Europe (APPLAUSE) #H2020
- Framework of key enabling technologies for safe and autonomous drones applications (COMP4DRONES) #H2020
- Silicon IP Design House (SilHouse) part 2 #H2020
The most important publications
- Justs, D., Novickis, R., Ozols, K., Greitāns M. (2020). Bird's-eye view image acquisition from simulated scenes using geometric inverse perspective mapping. 17th Biennial Baltic Electronics Conference (BEC2020), Tallinn, Estonia.
- R.Novickis, D.J. Justs, K.Ozols and M.Greitāns "An Approach of Feed-Forward Neural Network Throughput-Optimized Implementation in FPGA", Electronics journal: Special Issue Advanced AI Hardware Designs Based on FPGAs, 2020