Research assistent Raimonds Rava works in Institute of Electronics and Computer Science Cyber-Physical Systems laboratory since 2019. Received bachelor’s degree in Computer science from University of Latvia in 2020. He is currently pursuing his Master’s degree in University of Latvia faculty of Computer Science. Main fields of interest includes machine learning, artificial neural networks and computer vision
Participation in projects
- Intelligent transport and emergency management platform (iTrEMP) #ESIF
- Mazcenas boluss spurekļa parametru monitoringam un agrīnai subakūtas spurekļa acidozes (SARA) diagnostikai govīm #ESIF
- Multidisciplinary approach to monitor, mitigate and contain COVID-19 and prevent other future epidemics in Latvia (VPP COV-MITIGATE) #SRP (VPP)
The most important publications
- Nesenbergs, K., Judvaitis, J., Mednis, A., Abolins, V., Skadins, A., Lapsa, D., Rava, R., Ivanovs, M. (2020) Classification of actual sensor network deployments in research studies from 2013 to 2017. doi: 10.20944/preprints202008.0480.v1
- Skadins, A., Rava, R., Ivanovs, M., Nesenbergs, K. (2020). Edge pre-processing of traffic surveillance video for bandwidth and privacy optimization in smart cities. 17th Biennial Baltic Electronics Conference (BEC2020) Tallin, Estonia.