Toms Stūrmanis is working in EDI since 2017. He graduated Riga Technical University in 2018, acquiring masters degree in electrical engineering. Currently he continues his doctoral studies in Latvian University. Main interests include: signal processing using FPGA (VHDL), SoC, computer vision, Linux, CPU architectures (RISCV) and firmware (bootloaders, drivers).
Participation in projects
- Advanced packaging for photonics, optics and electronics for low cost manufacturing in Europe (APPLAUSE) #H2020
- Pētījums par datorredzes paņēmienu attīstību industrijas procesu norises automatizācijai (DIPA) #ESIF
- Integrated Components for Complexity Control in Affordable Electrified Cars (3Ccar) #H2020
- On-board implementation of the multi-purpose Event Timer (MPET) #ESA
- Framework of key enabling technologies for safe and autonomous drones applications (COMP4DRONES) #H2020