Vitālijs Feščenko works in Institute of Electornics and Computer Science (EDI) since 2017. In 2019 finished master’s degree in Computer Science at Latvian University in Riga. Main interests are: machine learning, image processing, embedded systems, robotics.
Participation in projects
- Integrated Components for Complexity Control in Affordable Electrified Cars (3Ccar) #H2020
- Programmable Systems for Intelligence in Automobiles (PRYSTINE) #H2020
- Vision, Identification, with Z-sensing Technology and key Applications (VIZTA) #H2020
The most important publications
- R.Shavelis, K.Ozols, M.Greitans, V.Fescenko, "Performance of Adaptive Filters for Predicting the Future Values of the Vehicle Sideslip Angle", The 16th Biennial Baltic Electronics Conference BEC2018, Tallinn, Estonia, Oct. 8-10, 2018.
- Novickis, R., Levinskis, A., Kadiķis, R., Feščenko. V., Ozols, K. (2020). Functional architecture for autonomous driving and its implementation. 17th Biennial Baltic Electronics Conference (BEC2020), Tallinn, Estonia.