Dans Laksis has been working at the institute of electronics and computer science since 2021, when he graduated from Riga Technical university with bachelors’ degree in electrical engineering. Currently, he is continuing his studies at Riga Technical university in electronics masters programme. His main research direction is discrete signal processing and analysis.
– “About Simultaneous Information and Power Transfer in WSN using Frequency Modulation” (2021) Anna Litviņenko, Romāns Kušņins, Artūrs Āboltiņš, Jānis Eidaks, Dans Laksis, Jurijs Sadovskis.
– “Signal Waveform Impact on RF-DC Conversion Efficiency for Different Energy Harvesting Circuits” (2021) Jānis Eidaks, Romāns Kušņins, Dans Laksis, Ruslans Babajans, Anna Litviņenko.
– “Line-Like Object Detection in Corrupted Images by Averaging of Second Order Vector Fields” (2021) Mihails Pudžs, Artūrs Āboltiņš, Sandis Migla, Oskars Šēlis, Pauls Ēriks Šics, Dans Laksis, Anna Litviņenko.
- AI-based analysis of multi-static UWB-IR radar signals for non-destructive estimation of materials and structure (MIRSA)
- Contactless ice thickness measurement device (EDI-ICE) #ESIF
- Automated railway level crossing control system (PAKS) #ESIF
- Technology for high-precision time-amplitude analysis of event flow (TIME-AMP) #ESIF