Scientific assistant Edgars Lielāmurs has been working in Electronics and computer science institute since 2020. He graduated Riga Technical university in 2021 receiving master’s degree in electrical engineering. His main interests are image processing, computer vision and digital signal processing algorithms implementation with FPGAs.
- Advanced packaging for photonics, optics and electronics for low cost manufacturing in Europe (APPLAUSE) #H2020
- Silicon IP Design House (SilHouse) part 2 #H2020
- Intelligent, Safe and Secure Connected Electrical Mobility Solutions: Towards European Green Deal and Seamless Mobility (EcoMobility) #Horizon Europe
- Artificial Intelligence using Quantum measured Information for realtime distributed systems at the edge (A-IQ Ready) #Horizon Europe
- Automotive Intelligence for/at Connected Shared Mobility (AI4CSM) #H2020