Dr. Michael Broitman working in EDI since 1977. In the beginning in Network management laboratory as a member of mainframe programmer’s team involved in programming OSI protocols and developing Academic network. From 2016 – senior researcher in Embedded systems laboratory and from 2019 as senior researcher in Signal processing laboratory. Dr.sc.comp. since 1988. Author or co-author of more than 70 papers and preprints. Main scientific interests: • computer networks • data centers • video analytic in medicine and transport.
Vice Editor-in-Chief of scientific journals “AVTOMATIKA I VYCHISLITEL’NAYA TEKHNIKA (ISSN 0132-4160)” and “AUTOMATIC CONTROL AND COMPUTER SCIENCES (ISSN 0146-4116)”
- Intelligent transport and emergency management platform (iTrEMP) #ESIF
- Deep neural network method for improve the accuracy of tracking and classification of vehicles registration plates (DziNTA) #ESIF
- Universal time event recorder for SLR, LiDAR and 3-D scan applications (LaReg) #ESIF
- Innovative technologies for acquisition and processing of biomedical images (InBiT) #ESIF
- Multifunkcionāla inteliģenta transporta sistēmas punkta tehnoloģija (MITS) #ESIF
- Palm data acquisition and processing system (PALMs) #ESIF