Tamara Laimina has been working at the Institute of Electronics and Computer Science (EDI) since 1996.
Participation in projects
- Dynamic land use monitoring (NevKlas) #ESIF
- Satellite remote sensing- based forest stock estimation technology (WoodStock) #ESIF
- Cyber-physical systems, ontologies and biophotonics for safe&smart city and society (VPP SOPHIS) #SRP (VPP)
- Development of technologies for cyber physical systems with applications in medicine and smart transport (KiFiS) #SRP (VPP)
- Project Nr.2 “Innovative signal processing technologies for smart and effective electronic system development” (IMIS) #SRP (VPP)
- Innovative technologies for acquisition and processing of biomedical images (InBiT) #ESIF
- R&D Center for Smart Sensors and Networked Embedded Systems (VieSenTIS) #ESIF
- High sensitivity superwideband radar technology (LoTe) #ESIF
- DASP pielietojumu pētījumi konkurētspējīgu virtuālo instrumentu izstrādei #ESIF
- Self-learning technology for AML detection (AML) #ESIF
- Sensorial Clothes for Accurate Physical Exercise and Instant Feedback (SCAPE-IF) #ESIF
The most important publications
- V. Aristov. T.Laimina “ The Use Of The Karhunen Loeve Transformation To Form The Speech Data For Their Subsequent Wiring To Sound By Probing Sound Source By An Ultra-Wideband Pulse Locator” , Žurnāls Austria-science, № 17/ 2018, pp.22-28. The possibility of applying the first principal component of the Karunen-Loeve transformation is developed to form the speech data for their subsequent wiring to sound when a sound source (speaking person) is probed with an ultrawideband pulse locator.
- M. Greitans, V. Aristov, and T. Laimina “Application of the Karhunen–Loeve Transformation in Bio_Radiolocation: Breath Simulation”. ISSN 0146_4116, Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 2012, Vol. 46, No. 1, pp. 18–24. © Allerton Press, Inc., 2012.