Janis Judvaitis is a researcher in Institute of Electronics and Computer Science (EDI) as well as a Ph.D student in Computer Science at University of Latvia. Works in EDI from 2013. He is involved in various international projects related to Wireless Sensor Networks, embedded systems and Internet of Things. Expertise in ICT system design, development, implementation and testing. Author of 10 scientific articles. Research interests includes Cyber-Physical Systems, Wireless Sensor Networks, Internet of Things and embedded systems.
- One Step Open DBL solution (openDBL) #Horizon Europe
- Arrowhead-Tools for Engineering of Digitalisation Solutions (Arrowhead-Tools) #H2020
- Intelligent transport and emergency management platform (iTrEMP) #ESIF
- Digital Technologies, Advanced Robotics and increased Cyber-security for Agile Production in Future European Manufacturing Ecosystems (TRINITY) #H2020
- Trustworthy and Smart Actuation in IoT systems (ENACT) #H2020
- Mazcenas boluss spurekļa parametru monitoringam un agrīnai subakūtas spurekļa acidozes (SARA) diagnostikai govīm #H2020
- Multiple simultaneous measurement data aggregation, correlation analysis and extrapolation in real time: the model development and piloting (TeleMed) #Contract research (Līgumpētījumi)
- Development of technologies for cyber physical systems with applications in medicine and smart transport (KiFiS) #SRP (VPP)
- Smart City Technologies for Human Lives Improvements (ViPTeh) #ESIF
- Smart non-contact phenotyping of raspberries and quinces using machine learning methods, hyperspectral and 3D images (AKFen) #ESIF
- Arents, Janis, Valters Abolins, Janis Judvaitis, Oskars Vismanis, Aly Oraby, and Kaspars Ozols. 2021. "Human–Robot Collaboration Trends and Safety Aspects: A Systematic Review" Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks 10, no. 3: 48. https://doi.org/10.3390/jsan10030048
- Judvaitis, J., Mednis, A., Abolins, V., Skadins, A., Lapsa, D., Rava, R., Ivanovs, M. and Nesenbergs, K., 2020. Classification of Actual Sensor Network Deployments in Research Studies from 2013 to 2017. Data 2020, 5(4), p.93., https://doi.org/10.3390/data5040093
- Zabasta, A., Kunicina, N., Grunde, U., Judvaitis, J., Sematovica, I. (2020) Implementation of IoT Concept for Early Diagnostic of Subacute Rumen Acidosis in Cows. Conference: 2020 9th Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing (MECO), 1-4. doi: 10.1109/MECO49872.2020.9134092
- Judvaitis, J., Nesenbergs, K., Balass, R. and Greitans, M., 2019. Challenges of DevOps ready IoT Testbed. In MDE4IoT/ModComp@ MoDELS (pp. 3-6).
- Zabasta, A., Kunicina, N., Vitols, K., Duritis, I., Grunde, U., Judvaitis, J., Greitans, M., Sematovica, I., Malniece, A. and Galkins, I., 2019, November. Low-power wireless sensor network system for early diagnostic of subacute rumen acidosis in cows. In 2019 IEEE 7th IEEE Workshop on Advances in Information, Electronic and Electrical Engineering (AIEEE) (pp. 1-6). IEEE. doi: 10.1109/AIEEE48629.2019.8977012