Eduards Lobanovs has been working at the Institute of Electronics and Computer Science (EDI) since 2016. Graduated from Riga Technical University, Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications (Riga, Latvia), where he received his Bachelor’s degree in Electronics in 2016 and is currently pursuing his Master’s degree. While working in EDI, he has gained experience in the development of ultra-wideband pulse radars, where he has designed electronic circuits for various radar functional units, with emphasis on developing different transmitters. In addition, he has engaged in research on ultra-wideband impulse radar applications. The topics of interest are the design and development of electronics circuits, applications of various radar systems, and signal processing.
- Cyber-physical systems, ontologies and biophotonics for safe&smart city and society (GUDPILS) #SRP (VPP)
- Ultra-wideband impulse radar Sensor (UPIRS) #ESIF
- Multidimensional room and area scanning system. (TADSS) #ESIF
- Automated railway level crossing control system (PAKS) #ESIF
- AI-based analysis of multi-static UWB-IR radar signals for non-destructive estimation of materials and structure (MIRSA) #ESIF
- Automated railway level crossing control system (PAKS) part 2 #ESIF
- V.Aristovs, G.Gaigals, G.Supols, E.Lobanovs, V.Riekstins, V.Zujs. 23 Apr 2021. "Ultra-Wideband Pulse Radar with Discrete Stroboscopic Receiver for Detection of Small Targets Behind Dielectric Obstacles", Transport and Telecommunication Journal, Volume 22, no. 2, pp.196-206, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2478/ttj-2021-0015
- V.Aristov, E.Lobonovs, R.Maliks, M.Celitans, J.Simanovichs, S.Bondars, R.Gailis. Ultra-Wideband Pulse Radar Mounted on an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle for the Monitoring of Moving Objects. Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 55(4), 1 July 2021, pp. 396-405.
- R. Maliks, G. Supols, E. Lobanovs and M. Greitans, "Integrated circuit of clocked comparator for ultra-wideband radar," 2021 IEEE