Martins Pukitis has been working in EDI since 2015. Graduated University of Latvia in the year 2015 with Master Degree in mathematics and is currently working on his doctoral thesis. Main research topics are connected with image processing and fuzzy sets.
- Object based context aware self-learning network for land cover classification (Dynland-2)
- Automated identification of mires and peatlands using multi-temporal satellite data (MireClass) #ESA
- Dynamic land use monitoring by fusion of satellite data (DynLand) #ESA
- Cyber-physical systems, ontologies and biophotonics for safe&smart city and society (GUDPILS) #SRP (VPP)
- Sentinel for confidence in outdated maps: SentiMap #SRP (VPP)
- Remote sensing based system for forest risk factor monitoring (Forest Risk) #ESIF