Dr. Vladimir Aristov is a senior researcher at the Institute of Electronics and Computer Science (EDI). In EDI since 2010. Graduated from the Institute of Civil Aviation Engineers (Riga, Latvia). He took an active part in many international projects, the main focus of which were the underground radars. Author of 26 scientific publications (from 2010 to 2019). Have positive decisions on 5 patents of the Republic of Latvia and one – international. He represented the interests of the institute at a commercial “Reactor” for the introduction of a prototype hypersensitive stroboscopic converter for the task “Remote detection and measurement of human respiration.” He participated in the international exhibition “MINOX” with a demonstration of the layout – a sensor for remote monitoring of human respiration. Research interests: stroboscopic gigahertz converters, nanosecond pulse shapers, ultra-wideband antennas, digital signal processing, subsurface (underground) sounding radars, sensors for detecting and tracking the movement of small objects.
- Project Nr.2 “Innovative signal processing technologies for smart and effective electronic system development” (IMIS) #SRP (VPP)
- High sensitivity superwideband radar technology (LoTe) #ESIF
- Technology for development of nanopulse cyber-physical system for ground subsurface noninvasive inspection. (NanoKS) #ESIF
- Cyber-physical systems, ontologies and biophotonics for safe&smart city and society (GUDPILS) #SRP (VPP)
- Automated railway level crossing control system (PAKS) #ESIF
- Automated railway level crossing control system (PAKS) part 2 #ESIF
- Technology for high-precision time-amplitude analysis of event flow (TIME-AMP) #ESIF
- V.Aristovs, G.Gaigals, G.Supols, E.Lobanovs, V.Riekstins, V.Zujs. 23 Apr 2021. "Ultra-Wideband Pulse Radar with Discrete Stroboscopic Receiver for Detection of Small Targets Behind Dielectric Obstacles", Transport and Telecommunication Journal, Volume 22, no. 2, pp.196-206, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2478/ttj-2021-0015
- V. Aristov. Influence of Nonlinearity of Fast Sawtooth Voltage on Stroboscopic Transformation of Signals in Receivers of Sensors Locators. Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 2019, Vol.53, No. 4, pp. 291-297.
- В. Аристов. Влияние нелинейности быстрого пилообразного напряжения на стробоскопическое преобразование сигналов в приёмниках сенсоров - локаторов. Рига, Автоматика и вычислительная техника. 2019 (4), стр. 45-53.
- Aristov, V. (2020). Research of Indirect Method of Measuring the Pulse Generator Output Resistance by the Step Recovery Diode. 2020 24th International Conference Electronics. doi: 10.1109/IEEECONF49502.2020.9141617
- Aristov, V. (2020) Mathematical Analysis of the Nanosecond Pulse Generator on Two SRD Diodes Used in UWB Radars. Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 54(3), 271-278. doi: 10.3103/S0146411620030013
- LR patents Nr. 14767 “Simetriskas ultra-platjoslas (UWB) antenas triecienierosmes impulsa formētājs”
- LR patents Nr. 14622 “Zigzag antena, kas konstruktīvi ir sajūgta ar koaksiālo kabeli”
- LR patents Nr. 14280 “Pikosekunžu impulsu formētājs ar IMPATT diodi”
- Patent No. EP2695297 (B1) “Ultra-wideband sharpener for excitation a symmeric antenna”
- LR patent Nr. 15529 A "ANTENNA SYSTEM FOR UNDERGROUND RADAR WITH LOCATION OF THE ANTENNAS OPPOSITE EACH OTHER"